Thursday, April 9, 2015

HUMOR IN EVERYDAY LIFE



ANTI-AGING CREAM

It was time for me to teach the class, but my colleague was still explaining the lesson. So I decided to wait outside sitting on a bench. Suddenly a male student sat down beside me asking, “What major are you taking?” I replied, “English”. He then asked me again, “What semester are you in?” Does this mean that my new anti-aging cream working perfectly?
 

ADAM’S APPLE

On the weekend my colleagues and I were heading to Batu, one of the coolest and greatest places in the country. It is famous for its apples of which their color is green with red irregular spots. While they were taking about their favorite apples, I was busy checking my Facebook status updates. Suddenly one of them asked me, “What is your favorite apple?” I replied, “Adam’s apple!”

No comments:

Post a Comment